Sunday, January 10, 2010

the Bella Hat

I stumbled upon this pattern recently and just knew I had to make it for Samm. It is a replica of a hat that Bella wears in Twilight when visting La Push.


I was feeling like creating last night, while Darin was watching football, so I dug through my stash and pulled out some grey Vanna' Choice yarn and this pattern -> Bella's La Push Hat

And by the time the game was done, so was I....

Samm loves it!



5 comments:

Charity said...

Well done! I want to start a knitting/crocheting project that I actually finish.

You are inspiring... and talented... and really really really really ridiculously good looking.

:D

shari said...

CLEARLY you are my favorite friend.
=P

shari said...

and....







thank you =)

Kristi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shari said...

I totally could. they crochet up pretty easy. I have a few projects I have thought of making in bulk for Tres Sorelle.