I've been so cranky lately. Not sure why. Everything gets on my nerves. Even when I am in a good mood, my evil twin is only a moment away from making an appearance.
maybe it has something to do with the rut of my mundane existence:
get up
go to work
come home
make dinner
get the kid to bed
try to watch a tv show
fall asleep
go to bed
get up
go to work
.....
etc etc... you get the idea...
*sigh*
As for today, if you see me coming... run away... RUN AWAY!
3 comments:
sorry you have "rut"
I don't even have any great advice for you.
I have a similar routine. Although, I must say every day is different for me at my job. I don't see the same people day in day out. and I lOve it! my routine. my job.
hmmmm. maybe thats it. Maybe a change of scenery on the job front might help.
Can you ;put your desk on the other side of the room?
funny you would suggest that. I recently did rearrange my office. Made it much more spacious.
I think its actually me. I was so on the verge of tears all day Saturday. or exploding. Neither actually happened. Sunday was a much a better day. I was only on a medium level of cranky.
I think that I might explore some activities to get involved with. Something to break up the week.
hmmmmm......
hows the periods?
you might be going thru hormonal stuff like what I went thru a few years ago.
It is coming up to that "time"
peri-meno has begun
Post a Comment