Tuesday, July 08, 2008

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I didn't expect it and it is still a little hard to beleive, but we got our keys yesterday when we got home from work. It's all ours. And the banks. lol

pictures later....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!
YAY!
YAY!
yAY!
YAy! YAAAAAAAYYYEEEEEEeeeeeeee!!!!!!


I so over the top excited for You!

CONGRATULATIONS! can't wait for more pics

liz said...

painting PARTY!!!!!!

shari said...

starting painting tonight --- well at least prepping tonight. painting the next night, the night after that... the day after that.... the day after that.... the night after that .... etc etc...

liz said...

Oh man! I'm leaving for Johnson Lake tommorow :(

shari said...

well trust me.... there will be more to do. We are just trying to get the girls' rooms and the living room done before we move in. Next comes the kitchen and dining area... the walls are kind of a coffee w/cream color and the cabinets have a pink hue to them. Blech! I'll be starting that after we get settled in.
You can totally come help with that!!!! Our room and the bathrooms will come later...