Thursday, July 17, 2008

wonderbar

the promised pictures....

we got the keys after work last Monday. We took and the kids, picked up some take out and headed over to have our very first meal in OUR new house...

Oh yeah... we toasted with champagne... and orange juice for the youngens.

And here is my newest pride and joy... my very pretty brand new washer and dryer set. I got to wash my first load in them the other night. It was amazing! (yes, I am a geek, thank you for noticing) They even play a little happy tune when the cycle is finished. I can't wait to do more laundry. LOL

So... the big move day... with the truck and stuff is on the 26th. I can't wait to spend the night in OUR house. hehe

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Very cute and SO exciting!

Kristi said...

love the washer adn dryer!!!

You always wanted a set of those.

hows the painting going?

steph said...

Congratulations! I look forward to more pictures!