Wednesday, July 23, 2008

How the...??? What the...????

How in tarnations do some people live with themselves?

Case and point: in our company at head office, not in our branch THANK GOODNESS, is an employee who is a self proclaimed b**ch, and there isn't anyone who will disagree with her. Now I am, by personality, not a confrontational person. Those who know me personally are all nodding in agreement right now. lol. At work, I can be known for being a bit of a bull, but I treat my co-workers like we are all on the same team.... cuz HECK, we are. So... back to Mrs. CrabbyPants. How is even possible that someone like her can get off calling me a b**ch????????????????? Funny how someone who treats their co-worker like subordinates all the time, gets her panties all up in a wad when someone stands up to her and won't take her crap!

Also, I have come to the conclusion that our head office has a quota to meet on b**ches, cuz they seem to be coming out of the woodwork. So glad my co-workers are not like that!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

My theory is that **most** perfectly normal nice people turn to the dark side once promoted or given authority. I've seen it happen more than once. It's not pretty.

Good for you for standing up for yourself!

shari said...

it's true that power corrupts. but seriously, this person is just a minion like myself, so in this case she is just not a nice person.