Love these 2 pics. I went back and read your post about the prayer before congress- wow!!!! I pray as you did that it will be remembered and echoed more and more so as a nation we can realize how far we have fallen from the values which were the basis for our country to even exist. I really liked your post about changing your focus and taling the wider view very good stuff!!!
2 comments:
Love these 2 pics. I went back and read your post about the prayer before congress- wow!!!! I pray as you did that it will be remembered and echoed more and more so as a nation we can realize how far we have fallen from the values which were the basis for our country to even exist. I really liked your post about changing your focus and taling the wider view very good stuff!!!
Thank you Robert. Thanks for stopping by!
Post a Comment