I love home days! Yes, it's true that occassionaly I have a day off. Today was one. Usually I work only a half day on Wednesdays, but today I had to take JMan and Samsam to the orthodontist, so I ended up with an entire day off, and not because V or I were sick! YAY! Such a luxury.
I can't beleive how much I can get done. And how much I can enjoy such simple things like sitting down to have a snack with V and listening to her weave up a story while we snack. (she does have a most active imagination and loves storytelling, but that is a whole other post!) Makes me long for more days like today.
But, these are the sacrifices I must make if we ever want to reach the goal of having our own home.
These are the reasons why it's so important for us to have a home to call our own. A place that they can always count on being there for them. A place we can make our own, and their own.
yup
<<<<<<<<<<
Jman got his braces off today. He's a happy happy guy!! New pictures will post later! Such a handsome young man he is!
It's good to be a mom!

1 comment:
During the week home days without sick seem so much more rewarding it seems than the ones that we normally get.
WoW! braces off. Right on!
have you heard about Dennis's 40th coming up?
Post a Comment