Tuesday, November 27, 2007

emptiness...

Thoughts drifting about in the otherwise empty space of my head….

  • Caffeine is required to kick start this slug of a brain this morning
  • I have the coolest commute ever! Llamas and chickens and deer… Oh my!
  • I am so tired of the assault by the ‘politically-correct’ activists against all things Christian. Freedom of religion and expression no longer seem to apply. Time to stop rolling over. Time to fight back.
  • I am feeling strangely light headed and shaky. Could be the constant reading of spreadsheets… ugh! Or maybe the lack of food. Whatever it is, I would like for it to stop now.
  • My least favorite part of my job is how everyone else leave for lunch, but I can’t leave without someone to cover phones. It also never fails that as soon as I get phone coverage arranged and try to leave, there is ALWAYS a call for me! It’s an evil plot against my nutrition!
  • Pitney Bowes – UGH!
  • Scott and Lori need to start thinking international. We could use a nifty bistro like the Bad Dog in my sleepy little town. =)
  • Or maybe a Mitch Millers……or BOTH
  • I miss Panago Mediteranean… yummmm. No one in this town knows how to make a GOOD mediteranean pizza.
  • DANG… can you tell I’m hungry???
I wanna take a nap!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

yes. I often wonder why freedom of religion is okay if you are sikh, hindu, jewish, buddhist ect. and the world is so afraid not to piss them off!
yet. Christians are consistantly being pissed off.

how does that even make sense