Thursday, September 06, 2007

How Much Do I Love Thee.....

let me count the ways....

1. Coming home to a clean house... wholy crapoli... the kids actually DID their chores?

2. Lexinator cooking dinner. Mmmmmmm......

3. A glass of lightly chilled zinfandel after a busy days work.

4. Computer time. (Cuz, did I mention that Lexicon is cooking?)

5. V practising her letters and getting amazingly good for a 3 yr old.

6. Not being at work..... ohhhhh yaaaa!

7. Still smiling from all the compliments I got this weekend about how great my a@@ looked!!! LOL.

8. Listening to the Lexinator sing as she peels potatoes and shapes meatballs. (did I mention Lex is cooking?)

9. Sam's giggle. (what more do I need to say there?)

10. The fact that my husband still makes my heart beat faster and the day seem brighter with just a smile.


.... Oh I could go on... but then you would all get sick of my happy babble and click the "next blog" button...




nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

2 comments:

Kristi said...

your welcome

Anonymous said...

Love the happy sharing. :)