I'm looking for the same. Matt decided to play trumpet too. Maybe we can get a deal on two.
i thought D got one on friday??
We rented a used one for now. New ones are far more expensive than I thought they would be. I'm sure we'll find something. Just until she knows for sure she likes it and wants to continue on with it.
have you tried craigslist.com?? There are sales there.
FAcebook Sister and ask her
haha my brother just joined band
Hey! Update this thing! ;-)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I'm looking for the same. Matt decided to play trumpet too. Maybe we can get a deal on two.
i thought D got one on friday??
We rented a used one for now.
New ones are far more expensive than I thought they would be. I'm sure we'll find something. Just until she knows for sure she likes it and wants to continue on with it.
have you tried craigslist.com?? There are sales there.
FAcebook Sister and ask her
haha my brother just joined band
Hey! Update this thing! ;-)
Post a Comment