I can't get into my gmail. Havent been able to for days. Anyone else having a problem with it? So if you have been emailing me, I am not ignoring you. Not on purpose, anyway.
Also can't sign into my MSN browser. That is freaking annoying. All my bookmarks are there.
My Norton security is behaving oddly as well. Time to throw this baby into safe mode and clean 'er up. AGAIN. I am thinking of banning the kids from the computer all together if they are going to keep getting it sick.
On other news, have a job interview today. Was supposed to go on Friday, but it got rescheduled. It's a great opportunity for me. They are taking me out for lunch. I sure hope I don't get some form of nasty food stuck in my teeth. LOL. 'Yes, let's hire the girl with all chunks in her teeth.' **sigh**
7 comments:
Once i got rid of Norton...life was much better for my sweet Computer!
Job interview!!!
Woo! For what?
norton sucks. from my experience, it slows computers down and makes them unstable.
how did it go?
what kind of job?
it is a reception position, with potential!!
Interview went really well. Manager has not yet made a final decision, but indicated that I may be employed very soon. =)
Burn the PC and get a Mac. You'll never regret it.
there is nothing wrong with pcs. just have to take care of them ;)
mine has been running for about 3 years, no problems. never reinstalled a thing. only thing going on it are some case fans. but that is expected.
praying for you about your potential new job.
Post a Comment