Well, that is what Mandy says. But, I don't have a lot to say. Just that my mom and dad-inlaw were just here for a week and a week goes by so quickly. We had a good time. I hope they are able to come again when the weather is nicer so I can show them around and how beautiful it really is here.
On a completely different and unrelated note: woke up with a headache yesterday. Advil made it tolerable, but once the advil wore off...... OI VEY.... went to bed with a headache yesterday. Woke up with a headache today.....
*sigh*
6 comments:
Headaches suck. Hope it goes away soon!
have you ever thought of going to a chiropracter.
maybe its all about the back
maybe even an acurpuncterist
Hey!
You coming up for a drinktomorrow night?
no drinks tomorrow... we have other plans already.
i know the source of my headaches... the only thing to do is try to avoid it in the first place. It's from doing things where i am looking down all the time, like crocheting, crafts and games.... my tendons spasm at the base of my skull, causing the headaches. It takes a long time for it to go away once it starts. =( I do have special painkillers for this type of thing, but have not yet tried them. If I wake up again tomorrow like this.. then its pill time.
It's hard when it's the things you love to do that causes you so much pain!
Hoping your headache free today.
EW. i dont like headaches either. We should be Headache fighters together!!!!!!! wahoo =] now you should go look at my blog...EVERYONE ELSE...do it. =] thanks.
Post a Comment