Wednesday, January 17, 2007

'F' is for fruitloop

I took this challenge from my friend Batman who got it from his friend Sandy who got it from.... well you get the idea. It goes like this - Batty gave me a letter, 'F', and I need to list 10 things that start with that letter. So, here I go......


1. Frootloops - seriously, I love them. I don't actually eat them all that often for a couple reasons. One is that I am not that big on breakfast, and two, because there are so many more healthful choices out there. But, every so often a box finds it way into my kitchen and I am a happy fruitloop once again.


2. Family and Friends - I love spending time with them. My very best friend is my husband and I love spending time with him more than anything.


3. Food - cooking, eating and experimenting with new foods.... its all good! "Don't play with your food" may be appropriate at the dinner table, but there are other times........


4. Friday - This is a great day of the week, cuz my family all come home in good moods ready for their weekends.


5. French Lemon Drop Martinis - OH YUM!!!!! And dang, I make a good martini!!


6. Fun - really, do I have to explain?


7. Fantasy - My favorite type of novel. There is nothing like reading an epic journey of reluctant heros slaying dragons, and battling evil. (like I ever have time to read anymore. SIGH)


8. Fireworks - the kind that are proffesionaly done are amazing and I could watch them every night. The kind you set off in the back yard scare me to death. Might have something to do with an incident back in high school where this idiot, his name was David and he was an ex, threw one at my friends and I and it exploded right beside my head. It was a small one, but still left me very jumpy and uneasy.


9. Fireplace - I miss having a fireplace to cuddle up in front of. There is nothing like a fire and some wine for creating a certain, ummmm.... mood.


10. Felines - my pet of choice. Dogs are slobbery, smelly and high maintenance, but cats are self cleaning and low maintenance. I love that they are finicky, and you have earn their affection. Treat your cat right, and give it lost of affection and it will be a great pet. Neglect it, or tease it too much, and you'll probably find that it left you a treat on your pillow. I miss having a furry little friend to curl up on the couch with me on movie night. D is pretty hairy, but it just isnt the same.

7 comments:

Ej said...

Fabulous! Fun! and Funny!

Kristi said...

I thought of my favorite 'F' word right away!

L&D said...

What an adorable post. It was a real "Feel-good" one. Smiles all around.

Lee said...

fantastic fruitloop, Fraulein!

Kristi said...

hows it going with the Outlaws?

shari said...

s'all good =)

Mandy said...

Time for a new post dearest! :) Love you!