Wednesday, December 06, 2006

please, sir, may i have some more.....

.....caffeine!!!!!


The window people are coming today to start replacing all our windows. I am thankful that we will have working windows that dont ice up everytime the temperature drops and that don't radiate all the cold from outside straight into the house. But, I am soooo not ready to have a bunch of strangers trapsing through my house.


There just isnt enough coffee in the world this morning.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I was just thinking I needed some coffee.....

Very glad you'll have new windows!! Cold drafts suck!

liz said...

I can sooo relate!

Ej said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog - I wish I could get caffine in a IV drip. That way I could get a hit any time ;-) We're having our fireplace fixed next week and I'm not to happy about having strange people in my house either.