Wednesday, December 13, 2006

my babies aren't babies anymore

Pictures from the Tolo (a formal dance where girls ask the boys)
**sniffle**
Here is Lex and her 'date' (she isnt really allowed to date yet, so they didnt do the whole dinner date thing first, but just met up at the dance)


And here is J-man and his date. She took him out for a nice dinner and 100's of pictures before hand, then they had a fab time dancing up a storm.



**sniffle sniffle**

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sniffle*
*sniffle*

Those bastards! They just keep grwoing up.
If J.D. gets married before I do I'm gonna shoot my Big toe off!

Used to be a funny joke.
Not so funny anymore

Kristi

Mandy said...

Her dress is waaay too low cut for our little joshy... oh how time moves so quickly. and man what a knockout that Lex is!!! love you!

Anonymous said...

may its just low enough for J.D.
heehee

I would have to agree thoughMandy. I don't let Nanny Girl dress like that and she isn't even mine

Kristi

Chris said...

They grow up fast, huh?