Monday, November 20, 2006

Counting my Blessings

With soooo much to be thankful for, I will just take a couple posts to list some of the things that come to mind, in no particular order.

Grace: sufficient to save a wretch like me.

Love: My husband. You rock baby!! You reminded me what it is like to feel, to love and to live again. You are still and always will be my favorite person to spend time with.
and my kids: J-man, Lex, Sam-sam and the V. Loving you all is a gift of immense blessing!

Friendship: Sharley, Kristi, Charity, Mandy, Liz, Jen-jen - you all are the glue that holds me together. Too many others to list. I wouldnt be who I am today if not for the friends who come in and out of my life, day to day, week to week, month to month, and year to year.

Family: In-laws, out-laws, near, far, young and old... wouldn't want to be stuck in this world without you all.

Church: To worship. To commune. To serve. To love. Not to be contrainst by walls or labels.

Laughter: a day without it, is a sad day indeed.

Creation: the reflection of God in it all inspires and calms me.

Life: each and every day is a gift. To see God's hand in my every day existence leaves me in awe.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

awwwe Muck!

lets get together one weekend coming up! Charlottes been asking...she misses you.
most of mine are good.....
when is good for you?
a friday night even

shari said...

my weekends are pretty much shot until after christmas.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful post. I missed taking time to be thankful this Thanksgiving. I suppose it's never to late to give thanks!

Kristi said...

Well PoopScoop!!

even a friday?
This of course includes us coming there.....