Thursday, August 31, 2006

So we are back from our two week trip to ND. That is one heck of a long drive. And I have to say that there is a heck of a lot of boring nothingness to look at in Montana and North Dakota. At least ND was green and had the badlands. They were cool.

Well... I don't have my pictures developed yet, and I am still under a mountain of laundry and getting ready for back to school, so it will be a few days before I post again. In the meantime.... a thought....


As good as it is to get away, it is soooo much better to come home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you made it there and back safely.

After the kids are in school, and the beeseason is not so hectic, maybe we could actually SEE each other :)

Love you, miss you!

Kristi said...

Glad you are home!!

missed yu bunches