Friday, August 11, 2006

10 things....

ok... I blatanly stole this from Liz's blog.


1- my gr.2 teacher? Miss Hubbard

2- my childhood pet? we had some gerbils, but I don't remember their names, cats - Sandy and Puff, dogs - a couple whose names I have forgotten and Snoopy (he was the BESTest dog ever) =) lots of fish

3- name of the first boy I kissed? Steven when I was 6, and the first more grown up kiss... Danny

4- my first EVER crush ? Warren

5- my weakness? uhhhh... too many to list...

6- my first ciggarette? gr 8

7- how old when I got married? 18 the first time, 33 this time

8- Something I absolutely begged my parents for? a horse... never got one

9- something I have always wanted? pretty hair, a nice nose and a convertible mercedes (dreamer, nothin' but a dreamer) .... oh and a wonderful husband and great kids (go those)

10-what would I ABSOLUTELY NEVER do? well... i have done a lot of things in my life that I would have previously said never to and now say never again... so I will say never say never.


TAG, YOU'RE IT!!!!

2 comments:

Scott said...

my name isn't warren...

shari said...

lol... gosh, what WAS I thinking?