Thursday, July 06, 2006

My what lovely wood you have!!


I have lived in a few houses that have had hard wood floors through the years. Usually just one room. I always thought, "Oh I love wood floors. I want my whole house to have wood floors."

WHAT?? WAS I INSANE???

My current house has wood floors throughout the main floor, save for the bathroom and kitchen. For the last year I have been caring for them the hard way. Vaccum away the dust, then wash them with wood soap and then put wood finisher on them. See? See how insane I was!?!?!?!!? I would end doing just a segment at a time, cause DANG that is a lot of floor.

Until yesterday. My new best friend is Murphys One Step Wood Floor Cleaner. Squirt in on and spread it with a mop and VOILA!!! Shiny clean wood floors. I did the entire main floor in a matter of an hour with minimal cursing.

Still, though.... ask me if I ever want to have wood floors again....

5 comments:

steph said...

that is why laminate flooring was invented!lol

Sue said...

We just had laminate floors put in at work. What a treat! They are so easy to take care of. Now I want some too.

Kristi said...

i like carpet

Kristi said...

Hey!!

you on vacation now

shari said...

not on vacation... just been busy... or not having much to say.