Thursday, July 13, 2006

It calls me

Well My Baby promised me a weekend getaway sometime this summer to a little seaside town that we enjoy. We honeymooned there and have escaped there. I can't wait. Ocean air. Leisurely walks through town. Dining on the waterfront. It is also the town where my friend, Karie lived. So I am sure there will also be some melonchaly moments of rememberances. Seeing the places we went together. Where we ate. Where she used to work. Maybe drive on down to where she is laid to rest and leave her a rose. Maybe go see the girls. But mostly, its about leaving behind our cares for just a little while and being just us. Spending a little time romancing each other and playing together. This town, although holding some memories that could bring the sadness, also hold some very special memories of us. There has been a lot of happy there. And the plan is to make some more happy memories there.


I can't wait...


But seeming as how we haven't set a date, or have any money, guess I will just have to. Lol. Reality is a real bitch sometimes.

3 comments:

steph said...

sometimes it's better to put it on a credit card and call it an investment in us.

Kristi said...

I agree with Steph.

Lifeis tooo short Muck and then what.........

shari said...

looks like we raised enough money at our garage sale this weekend to a trip over there for our anniversary!! wooo!!!