Well... not really. Starting something new and exciting with some friends. Tomorrow we embark on a 40 day journey. If you are curious, stop on by...40 Days
This 40 days seems like a cool site. I bought the book a while back but never got too far. I had some "issues" with it. Maybe I should pick it up again. You guys may be the inspiration I need. If I ever can find the time...
5 comments:
You've got some great blogs :) I've lurked before but thought I'd comment today! Good luck and enjoy your 40 day journey!
(btw I love this picture)
~Erin
Thanks Rose!
Hi Erin!!
This 40 days seems like a cool site. I bought the book a while back but never got too far. I had some "issues" with it. Maybe I should pick it up again. You guys may be the inspiration I need. If I ever can find the time...
You could join in with us... cause you will have soooooo much time for reading and writing now. hehe.
but seriously, if you want to, you can.
sounds interesting. it really does. that is a book i was meaning to pick up again. is it ok with everyone else also? thanks for the invite.
Post a Comment