Monday, April 10, 2006

Allergy season is upon us. Yesterday, it was our best buddy Dennis' bday party. Just before leaving for it, I took a Benadryl to find some releif for my throbbing sinus. Well, it didnt take long to hit me. I was so stoned. Seriously, people would tease me and I had no come backs. I would reply, like 5 minutes later. That is sooooo not like me. And, the thing is that it did nothing to dull the throbbing. So my brain is dulled, the the throbbing continued. I just didnt care anymore.
So, anyways, we had some good food and I sat down on the couch. Everyone was teasing me because I was completely spaced out. Then next thing I know, I am waking up (yes, I had fallen asleep AT A PARTY,) and everyone is looking at me. Man, that was more than a little embarrassing. I sure hope I wasn't snoring, or talking in my sleep or drooling or anything.

So, yep, that's me. Party animal. Life of the party. Lamp shade girl.

Ya right.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

hahahahahahahaha!!!!

the allergies suck and the relief sucks. I don't know which is worse.
The dry mouth being stoned.
Something we alwasy tried to achieve as teenagers....i adulthood its just so annoying and not at all fun!

Mandy said...

You weren't snoring, I promise. I would have poked you. You just looked so cute and peaceful, didn't want to disturb you! LOL! Love you tons and tons.