Cause its only one of my favorites!!!!it would have to raining a whole lot of men in order for me to find One that I like, doncha know!
Could very well be cause I was thinking of you.So Saturday night? is it doable?
Hhahahahahahahahaha!!!!Yes I do love that song!tah! Crap. With all the huge emotions I forgot to get back to you! Yes Saturday would be Great!!
Liz won't be able to join us, but Lexi will babysit, so maybe we can get out for awhile.
Cool!Pam and I had made plans for that night a couple weeks ago. But I don't know whats going on as she's still out of town.so it will be fun to get out!yay for us!
maybe mandy, char or anyone else (kimmie? etc) would like to join us?
no bbq this weekend? with you know who??? :(
maybe bbq next weekend. I'll find out.
Last night, as I was trying to go to sleep guess what was playing in my head??Thanks Shari!!
isn't that dangerous? i'd stay indoors if it was raining men…
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Cause its only one of my favorites!!!!
it would have to raining a whole lot of men in order for me to find One that I like, doncha know!
Could very well be cause I was thinking of you.
So Saturday night? is it doable?
Hhahahahahahahahaha!!!!
Yes I do love that song!
tah! Crap. With all the huge emotions I forgot to get back to you! Yes Saturday would be Great!!
Liz won't be able to join us, but Lexi will babysit, so maybe we can get out for awhile.
Cool!
Pam and I had made plans for that night a couple weeks ago. But I don't know whats going on as she's still out of town.
so it will be fun to get out!
yay for us!
maybe mandy, char or anyone else (kimmie? etc) would like to join us?
no bbq this weekend? with you know who??? :(
maybe bbq next weekend. I'll find out.
Last night, as I was trying to go to sleep guess what was playing in my head??
Thanks Shari!!
isn't that dangerous? i'd stay indoors if it was raining men…
Post a Comment