Tonight, our small group, which is really really small, jsut one other couple and ourselves, lol, is coming over. We are studying a book about blended families. Good stuff! At least once a month we get together with our whole families on small group night and do dinner and let the kids have some fun together. With Dennis and Charley's 6 and our 4, it makes for a full house! Tonight its hot dogs... lol... gourmet all the way, baby!!! I love Thursday nights, with our friends. It is such an amazing blessing that these people found their way into our lives. We have so much in common with them. We have so much fun with them, and we have developed a true friendship, where we know we can count on one another for anything. Thank you, Lord, for these friends.
So, with Valentines Day less than a week away, I have trying to plan something nice for Darin. Not sure what yet. Cook his favorite dinner, that is a given. A bottle of wine. Send the kids all upstairs at 7:30, banishing them from our 'cafe' as we have a romantic candle light dinner. Hmmmm.... sounds fun. Still trying to figure out the piece d' resistance.I think I will make something special for the kids, as well. Havent figured out what yet. Ideas? I was thinking maybe something along the lines of heart shaped brownie fudge sundaes.
2 comments:
YaY!!!
you got it out! I'm so proud of you! Cause I know that soemtimes thats hard. Awesome! And you feel better? I'm really, really, glad.
Kids. Special. Hmmmm.....
Taco night might be fun. Make your own type thing. Fancy dessert after. Something heart shpaed and sugary?? Brownies are yummy!
so does Charley actaully spell her name like that?? just like my Charley's?
Take care Muck. I'm thinkin of you
Glad you got it out and are feeling better. Now you've got me thinking about what I should be cooking for my sweetie...hmmm......For our first valentines together(that was Gr.12 by the way, just to make myself feel old)I made him fudge in a heart shaped cake pan put the whole thing on cardboard decorated it and took it to school to give to him. That was fun!
Post a Comment