Feeling blah. Feeling a little less than enthusiastic about, well pretty much everything. I haven't been sleeping well. So, each day I lumber around imagining I could go back to bed and sleep. To dream, maybe. Bring some technicolor into this dulled and grey existence. The routine is getting to me. Everyday, same old, same old. Cleaning, laundry, cooking, keeping everyone's lives in order. Same. Same. Same.
Pity. Pity. Dance. Dance.
I'm trying to shake these duldrums. I put a lot of effort every day into attitude checks and keeping my eyes on the big picture. But still, when I am alone with me, this is how I feel.
I'm tired of it. So.... I will lay bare my soul. I give you ..... (drumroll please).... me....
Hmmm.... well.... that pretty much sums it up. A whole lot of nothing.
I can't wait for the sun to shine long enough to dry out the ground enough to get outside and dig and prepare the gardens. To go to the beach. To soak in God's creation. To get ouside myself for awhile and feel warmth on my face.
Cause, really, I am sick of me. All this ... I feel so blah. I feel so uncreative... blah blah blah, whine whine whine. I HATE THAT. me me me I I I. BLECH

4 comments:
It's easy to say, oh just enjoy your quiet time, but I know how you feel. And don't worry, it won't last forever. Start a season of B from the beginning and watch it all the through (start with one you don't particularily care for). Go for a quick walk or a long one but take lots of time to get Vicki ready for the outting. Go out to the garage and find something you could do differently with it. Maybe just adjusting different aspects of your day may make it seem less blah. Maybe we can get together this weekend. I'll send you an email. Love you tons and tons babe. It'll get better!
Yup, been there, done that, doing that, BLAH!!
you know whats funny about this?
well I'll tell you.
Last week I heard "boys in the Bright white sport car" On the radio. And I knew you were feeling like this.
Funny how the radio speaks to me when you cn't.....
Sorry been meaing to mail you and let you know , but I don't have a solution so I left it for now.
You need a girls night. some action. Unfortunatly i can't help you out.
Sorry sweety.
I Love You
mom has her boob surgery this morning. So mymind has been elsewhere.
praying for her.
Post a Comment