Friday, November 11, 2005

Vicki slept until 9:45 this morning!! I haven't had a sleep in like that something like.... umm... How old is Vicki? 22 months!!!
sidenote: I was the bad wife this morning, staying in bed when DH got up for work. But in my defense, he was the one who wanted to stay up and watch tv last night till the stupid hours. I don't do well with those late nights. It's a good thing he loves me even when I'm the bad wife, sleeping in. He
I cant believe that Vicki is going to be two in just over 2 months. Where does all the time go? *sigh* All my babies are just growing up too darn fast.
I think my neighbor must be having her baby. She and hubby left yesterday afternoon and haven't returned home yet. This is baby #6 for them. Their oldest is only 10, so they are a very busy family. So lots of prayers needed for rest and health.
Kristi is heading away for a two day get-away. It's her first time flying and she is more than a little nervous. I feel for her, cause it's only been 5 years since I flew for the first time. It's a short flight though, I think a little under 2 hours from Seattle to Las Vegas. (I could be wrong) I think, though that she is even more nervous about trying to find her way around, just getting to the airport. And, I get that too. No matter how many times I fly, I always get nerves before hand. Paranoid that I will miss my flight, or that I have made some sort of huge error in reading my ticket. I can tend to be a bit of a worrier that way, and Kristi even more so than me. So sending up some prayers for her, too. For a fun, safe and stress-free time on her trip. She is going to have a lot of fun checking out the site in Vegas. She loves to people watch. Has she ever hit the jackpot there!! LOL.
Time to go get motivated here. Been struggling with motivation and energy this week. I am blaming the weather, but in reality I know that it is also cause I keep forgetting to take my vitamins. I know better. I know that I really feel it when I forget them. Bad me.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Hey Thanks Muck.

I think I'll be okay.
I'm mostly sad.
And I'm scared to come hme cause then I don't have nything to keep my mind of my shit for awhile.
I'm afraid of crashing.
I'm afraid of being lonely.