
We got 4 inches last night. It's beautiful. But Dang Gina! I have to drive to Seattle tomorrow, so enough already! Please pray for safe travel for my in-laws, Karen and Will and for my drive down to Seattle and home again.
I cant wait to bundle up Vicki to take her out to play. I am sure I will use up an entire roll of film on my kids in the snow. Amazing how much joy that white crap brings to children. Even my teens can't help but love it!
I love the peace and quiet when it snows. How you can stand outside and not hear anything as the snow blankets everything around you. It reminds me of comfort and safety. (Ironic considering what it can do to driving conditions.) I am reminded of angels wings, wrapping around me, blocking out the noise and corruption of the world. A beautiful whisper from God. A hint of the peace and beauty He intends for his children.
Yep, I love the snow. For a few minutes, anyway.
PS: those arent my kids in the picture, its from one of the local papers
2 comments:
here i was thinking....
wow Muck. You're photography is coming along nicely!!
I love the snow! I too love the quietness that sorounds us. You really gave it a beautiful imagery. Awesome.
Post a Comment