Friday, September 23, 2005

refuge

This verse was on one of the notes I mentioned in my previous post.
It has meant a lot to me through the years. =)
He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge...
Psalm 91:4

6 comments:

Nikki said...

Heyyyyy Shari Loop! Your blog looks soooo pretty! I love it!!!! Nice work... and *thank you* for the links! :-)

hugs,
nikki :0)

shari said...

thanks, Nikki!!!

and you are most welcome for the links!! =)

Kristi said...

Just so I get this right......

i'm not supposed to be reading into this???

I've been going over them for the last couple days. Waiting. Reading. Thinking.

You okay?

shari said...

I'm all good!

A little background on where these posts came from:
Last week at church, the pastor was talking about wisdom. He touched on the subject of gossip and loose tongues. Then, the other day, I came across the letters I mentioned. I am always touched by them. I started out doing a post about encouragement, cause I have a few friends going through some challenging times right now, but as I typed, it evolved into what it is, as it got me thinking about what the Pastor was talking about too.
So nothing is wrong, just know some people going through some stuff, in relation to this and they've been on my mind.

=)

Kristi said...

Well I'm gonna worry just the same!!!

Hey you wanna come up this saturday??

shari said...

Worry if it makes you feel better, but really, no reason to. Really.

No can do on Saturday. Sammi is performing in a play on Saturday. She has two performances and dress rehearsal, and Darin is working.