I like them both but the white writing on this one is very hard to read. I also find the blogs with the scrolly bar things(I'm so technical I know) harder to read because the writing is squishy. But it's really pretty!!
Hi Shari! Yes, I agree, I like your new blog. Maybe it's the font that is hard to read... can you change that in the template??? Hope all is well and it would be lovely to see you sometime!
I'm am on the search for something that helps me express who I am, but is easy to read and user freindly... bare with me in the meantime. and thanks for all the feedback!!!
Kristi - we have been so busy, with back to school, and soccer and the kids social lives... really need some time to just breath, ya know? School routine good!!!
7 comments:
i kind of liked the flowers that you had on earlier.
I like them both but the white writing on this one is very hard to read. I also find the blogs with the scrolly bar things(I'm so technical I know) harder to read because the writing is squishy. But it's really pretty!!
Hi Shari! Yes, I agree, I like your new blog. Maybe it's the font that is hard to read... can you change that in the template??? Hope all is well and it would be lovely to see you sometime!
Take care,
Leah
pretty, but takes too long to display. Confusing for those of us not technically minded.
hugs, me
hey hows you???
I'm am on the search for something that helps me express who I am, but is easy to read and user freindly... bare with me in the meantime. and thanks for all the feedback!!!
Kristi - we have been so busy, with back to school, and soccer and the kids social lives... really need some time to just breath, ya know? School routine good!!!
oh I like this one, I can read it and it's very pretty! :) :)
Post a Comment