So I have been tagged by Kristi. It looks like the basic idea is to make a list of 10 turn-ons and 10 turn-ffs. After reading a few other people's lists, it seems that everyone is doing their lists about the oppisite sex. Seeming as how I am married, obviously my turn-on would be my hubby. No one wants details about that. So, I am going to throw a twist on it and make my list a general qualities in people, generally speaking.... ummm... ok. Let's go!!!
Turn-ons (or qualities I like in a person)
(in no particular order)
1. honesty/sincerety - don't play games
2. faith - in God and in themselves
3. confidence
4. intelligence
5. good sense of humor
6. integrity
7. able to laugh at themselves
8. considerate
9. thoughtful
10. the ability to see the bigger picture
(also, in no particular order)
1. emotional manipulation
2. blinding insecurity
3. self absorption - no really, sometimes it's not all about you
4. judgemental
5. defensive
6. lack of intregrity
7. lack of honesty
8. rude
9. self righteousness
10. lack of self responsability
Oh I almost forgot.... I am to tag 4 others. Ummm.... Sass, Nikki, Liz and Mandy.
1 comment:
oh whoo hoo! I'm going to do this right now!
Post a Comment