Found a thought provoking blog called PostSecret.
Some material is explicit, but I couldnt stop reading them.
Oh the humanity....
Edit: turns out Kristi has this link on her blog and I have never noticed it.
we have a long history of having similiar taste. (at least in some things, right Muck?)
6 comments:
WOW ,,know what ya mean.
Great link ! Seemed like a lot were on the depressed side. I like the funny ones. I saw another site like this the other day, called something like confess something... I'll have to dig it up. I dig the concept of it, it's a lot like Diaryland, which is great to wander through randomly.
haha
yah. We do do that!
By The Way........
thanks for the heads up on the outfit you're wearing to my Bo's wedding!
* holymotherofgod's eyes widen, wondering when she confessed to Kristi that she was going naked ....*
(reposted so I could put it in italics !!!!)
lol... yes, i am an attention whore
Post a Comment