Oh congrats Shari :) I bet you are thrilled and relieved too! p.s. I love love the little dancing stick-man on your post. Where did you get it?
YES!!! Now for the fun part.....packing. Yuck, I hate moving!
yay!!!I got into your blog no problem!!I'am so happy bout the house.Funny that I knew before you though1!!!heehee
Lees~ I can't remember where I found the stick man. I can email it to you, if you like.Michelle~ I hate packing. Especially with less than a month to do it!Kristi~ so did he actually tell you?
Ooh, I'd love to have that little stick-man :) I think that's what I looked like at the concert last weekend ;) I can be reached at: lmooredesign@sbcglobal.netThanks!
It turns out that the landlord does plan to sell the house in a couple years. I am thankful for his honesty. Who knows, maybe we will buy it.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh congrats Shari :) I bet you are thrilled and relieved too!
p.s. I love love the little dancing stick-man on your post. Where did you get it?
YES!!! Now for the fun part.....packing. Yuck, I hate moving!
yay!!!
I got into your blog no problem!!
I'am so happy bout the house.
Funny that I knew before you though1!!!
heehee
Lees~ I can't remember where I found the stick man. I can email it to you, if you like.
Michelle~ I hate packing. Especially with less than a month to do it!
Kristi~ so did he actually tell you?
Ooh, I'd love to have that little stick-man :) I think that's what I looked like at the concert last weekend ;)
I can be reached at: lmooredesign@sbcglobal.net
Thanks!
It turns out that the landlord does plan to sell the house in a couple years. I am thankful for his honesty. Who knows, maybe we will buy it.
Post a Comment