Tuesday, March 15, 2005

A Tent or Two

I got a phone call this morning from a roofing company wanting to let me know that they are coming to do our roof, probably tomorrow, unless it rains. I'm glad the roofer is considerate enough to do that, as it seems that the landlord is not. *sigh*
So went shopping yesterday to buy our family's first tent. Got two even. One for Darin, Vicki and I and one for the kids. eventually we will have three: ours, the girls and Josh's. The kids were very excited. Sam wanted to set it up in Lexi's and her room, which is just laughable. So we are thinking of setting up the kid's tent in the family room this weekend, or maybe even outside if it doesnt rain. Woooo... very very excited about going camping this summer. It will be our very first family camping trip! And if we cant find a suitable house, the tents could come in handy as a place to live... hehe

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You could have a tenting adventure!!! It could be fun, for awhile, untill you wanted a shower or heat....