Sunday, March 13, 2005

The Search Is On

We have started our search for a new home. The town we live in doesnt have a lot of rentals in it, and what it does have usually gets rented out the day they get advertised. But, God provided us with this home that we are in now when we needed it, so we are trying to remain faithful that God will provide for our needs again.
So yesterday we went to look at a lovely 4 bedroom vintage home. The house was adorable, the yard was beautiful, but it just wasnt what we needed. Sadly the rooms were all small, and we just wouldnt be able to fit. So the search continues. But I remain hopeful. (kind of) We are not pressed for time, so patience is a must for us right now.
Please remember us in your thoughts and prayers. And if you know of a home for rent in our little town with room for a family of 6.......

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh Muck. I'm sorry. hope it all works out. I think of your dilemma often.
Is there any chance you'd consider coming back this way.......
put the kids back at Bateman??
It would be so nice to be able to be closer to your support.
And I miss you!

Michelle said...

I hate looking for somewhere to live, it always stresses me out. I try not to and beleive God will provide(he always does) but I'm just a worrywort!! My thoughts and prayers are with you!!