Saturday, March 05, 2005

Overheard on girls night out....
"I went to the cash machine and won $20!!!"

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Shari. I hope you had fun last night. Would love to see a blog about it. I'm not doing so great, but I'll get better! Just takes time and lots of rest and drugs!!! Haahaa! Hope you have a great weekend! Still praying for you! :)

shari said...

Missed you last night, Mandy!!
We had a nice time. Not a huge group, and it got pretty loud, but we managed to have conversation. I learned that Cari is buying a couch of either yellow or putty, not PAINTING a couch either yellow or putty. Pam went to the cash machine to withdraw some money, and found $20. Liz got hit on, but was very polite in letting the young man down. Our waitress was really really bad!! We barely saw her all night long. I had to chase her down to pay our bill at the end of the evening.
Anyways, we missed you and hope you can make it out next time. In the meantime, you keep resting and get better!!

liz said...

and here I thought I was quite rude, talk about not getting the hint!