I have a thing for boots. You know, how most women are into shoes.... I'm into boots. If money were not an issue, which is really really is, but if it weren't, I would have a closet full of boots. All different styles and colours. Recently I went shopping. I had a little money I got for christmas burning a hole in my wallet, so I started perusing the boots. There were some I had my eye on for a couple of months. I was very excited that they still had them, and in my size too. Well... one of the great things about being short is that when boots are supposed to come up to just below the knee, they come all the way to, and half way over my knee. ARgh! And to top it all off, because my feet are big for someone of my build, the boots dont fit nice and snug around my calves like they should. they were loose and sloppy. So much for the boots. Add in that as I get older, my calves seem to be losing their shape. I'm pretty sure that its going to get harder and harder to find nice boots that will work for me.
Time to start an exercise program that focusses on my calves. Gotta build those puppies up!!
Or maybe it will come into style to wear loose, ill-fitting boots!
No comments:
Post a Comment