Some friends of mine have done these lists. It's much harder than it looks. I started this about a week ago. It makes you realize how much you have done in your life, and brings a new appreciation for some things you havent done. Anyways, I couldnt come up with 50, or maybe I could, but a week is enough and 45 is close enough...
I’ve never…
1. been outside North America.
2. been to Hawaii.
3. had a tattoo.
4. been arrested.
5. been in prison.
6. visited a prison, or someone in one.
7. had frogs’ legs.
8. been on a cruise.
9. been on anything close to a tropical holiday.
10. had a cast.
11. graduated from college. =(
12. won a talent contest.
13. entered a talent contest. hehe
14. been on a mission’s trip.
15. read the entire Bible.
16. built a house.
17. painted the outside of a house.
18. planted grass.
19. had elective surgery.
20. died my hair black.
21. seen Passion of the Christ.
22. torn down a wall.
23. been homeless.
24. been sky diving.
25. had a manicure.
26. had a pedicure.
27. been on tv.
28. swam in the open ocean.
29. been on a boat out in the open ocean.
30. seen the east coast shoreline.
31. been as content in my life as I am now.
32. been an “organized” person.
33. achieved my career goals.
34. really, truly known what I want to be when I grow up.
35. sewn my own clothes.
36. done a polar bear swim.
37. saved anyone’s life.
38. felt beautiful.
39. felt as loved by any one person as my husband makes me feel.
40. felt as loved by group of people like my children make me feel.
41. liked having my life turn in new directions, when I don’t have a map of where its going!
42. been able to completely give 100% of my trust to God’s will in my life. I’m trying… trying….
43. understood how anyone can intentionally hurt someone else.
44. been good at accepting forgiveness, or forgiving myself. learning... learning....
45. liked lists.... makes me wonder why I did this... took me almost a week... stupid never list!!
8 comments:
Next time I see you, we'll take care of number 26!!! :)
I think your beautiful!!! And I also think you need to make a trip to the ocean!! Take the kids, have some fun!!
Holy Crap Muck!!
no Wonder you were late with dinner Friday night.
What The Hell are you trying to do to yourself!!!!
I'm going to have to punch you in the eye!
Now i know I'm one to talk, but why not make a list of the things you have done.
DonutHead
You've managed a 30 year friendship with me. Now if thats not a great feat i don't know what is.
I'm a Bitch!
Your amazing!
So there you go........
WienerBurger
Thank you Michelle!!
The cool thing about the list is that made me very aware of so much I have to be thankful for!! Not everything on the list is a lament. In fact, quite a few of those are, "I havent done it, and for that I am thankful!"
And, wow, 30 years... that is amazing. Suddenly I feel so much older. hehe
Thanks for your comments at my blog Shari ! =D
you can scratch off #27, I found an old home video from 1997, you've been on my tv all morning!
you can scratch off #27, I found an old home video from 1997, you've been on my tv all morning!
LOL
Post a Comment