Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Is it over?

So I wook up this morning for the first time in just over a week... WITHOUT a headache!!! YAY!!!! Its been a long week of trying to figure out what was causing the headache. The headache peaked on Saturday with the throbbing pain and naseau. Sunday and Monday, I woke up with a mild headache which eventually faded. Yesterday I had a headache all day. Today... NO HEADACHE. YAY. I never did figure out what was causing the headache. I havent been eating anything different, and I have been drinking my water... I havent been using new cleaning stuff, or have any new stress.... so I dont know. Its been a long time since I had such prominent, stubborn headache.
Anyways... feeling better. Going shopping today!!! YAY. Gonna get some pretty girlie things. And going to hit the Paper and Stamping stores. Wooooo....
So off with me now.
shop shop shop....

2 comments:

Kristi said...

ARe you ovulating????

I have to take DOUBLE the vitamins when I am.
Its old age. Body needs more Stuff!

I also find that I can eat and do whatever I want other times of the month. However, at that time I have to be exta careful. Go Figure!
Hormones I guess.

liz said...

magnesium