I have the best husband ever!! For V.D. he gave me a box of chocolate and a card. But the best part was that inside the card was a piece of paper that read "Coupon, see Darin for details".
Here are the details he told me:
With two weeks notice, he will take one day off of work. On this day he will do all the cooking and cleaning and childcare. I am to give him a menu so he can make me whatever I want for breakfast and dinner. I am to go out for lunch. I am also to go and have my nails done, go shopping, go visit with a friend... whatever.
A whole day off.... what will I do with myself? Well, get my hair and nails done for sure. It's been almost a year now since I got my hair done and I have NEVER had my nails done, so wooooo.
Does he rock or what?
2 comments:
he gave you VD?
LOL!!!
Post a Comment