I'm loving the spring weather. Things are growing in the garden. The sun has been shining. The trees are budding. Vicki has been discovering the outdoor world. Right now, she is most fascinated by rocks!
What a cutie!! There is something about the great outdoors that calls to us, Payton and I have been going on daily outings, doesn't matter where as long as it's outside, she loves it!!
4 comments:
What a cutie!! There is something about the great outdoors that calls to us, Payton and I have been going on daily outings, doesn't matter where as long as it's outside, she loves it!!
Vicki is a cutie!
Can you email me, I don't have your address anymore. :)
yah outside!!
just so happens on my one day off this weekend i gardened!!
What else would I be doing?
Shari! she is sooo cute! God bless you and your family.
Post a Comment