~Coffee =)
~My saviour
~Darin
~Josh
~Lexi
~Sammantha
~Victoria
~My Mom and Dad, brother Doug and his wife Tami
~Mom and Dad G; Kevin, Lisa, Brianna, Josh and Olivia; Kim and Pat; Lauri, Mark, Benjamin and Luke; Allan, Susan, Charles and Andrew
~My Church, Pastor Kim and all the people I'm getting to know there
~Our home, that fits us all in
~Charity and Will
~Kristi and Charlotte
~Jenjen and her little angels
~Mandy
~Carol, Sharon and Linda
~Linda and Greg, Tom and Dani, Missy and Duane
~Extended family
~Leah and Steve
~My dishwasher and my crockpot... LOL... I'm sucha geek
~Email
~Laughter
~Hugs
~Prayer
~Darin's job
~Our dvd player, (cause we dont have cable!)
~The teachers at the kids' schools who go the extra mile and care about more than the kids' test marks
~Music (except when all the kids have different music playing on their stereos and I can't hear myself think!)
~Flowers and my gardens
~All of God's beautiful creation
~Basketball with Sammantha
~My camera and photo albums
~So much more that I could list but will leave for another day
3 comments:
and old friends, thank you for having guts shari. I miss you.
and old friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=)
Miss you too.
awwwwww...your thankful 4 me....im thankful for you to mom...i love you lots...love lexi.
Post a Comment