I took a small step today. Okay, who am I kidding? It was a huge step. Huge for me anyway. The hovering has finally come to an end. I clicked! I wrote. And I posted. It was a simple attempt to reach into the past and connect with someone with whom I have a long a sorted history. I was not sure what to expect. T o be honest, I thought this old friend would tell me where to go. But, she didn't. She said thanks. Thanks!! I almost fell off my chair. In a good way. Well, if falling off your chair onto a hard floor can be good?!?! I mean, I was shocked, but in a good way. I had tears well up in my eyes. And soooo......
To Liz,
So much happened between us, in the years we were friends. We grew, we learned, we struggled, and we hurt. But we came through so much. I never meant to hurt you. I know you never meant to hurt me. My hope is that we are both able to let go of the past, with the forgiveness that only God can help us with. I have thought of you so many times. Always with mixed feelings. I have missed you greatly. I have shed many tears.
I dont know what is in store for us now. But my prayer would be that we can forgive each other completely, and see where things go from there. God brought me here at this time, and he prepared my heart. Thanks for not telling me where to go. =)
2 comments:
God's timing is perfect, it's been a journey for me to get here too. I've cried many tears this morning. I never stopped loving you and praying for you, I bought a little pair of booties when I found out your daughter was born. I never had the guts to get them to you due to the same fears you were experiencing. I to pray for healing, I thank God for what he has done today!
my email is on my blog site if you want to reach me that way.
Post a Comment