your house isn't up yet? I'm so jealous, mine woke me up an hour ago.
Well Victoria is now awake, but happily playing in her bed, so I am going to sneak into the shower while she is content. Weekends are bliss... everyone sleeps in. I am actually the early riser in our house. Wierd huh?
yah that is wierd. I used to live with you so I truly know what an odd situation that is.........
Post a Comment
3 comments:
your house isn't up yet? I'm so jealous, mine woke me up an hour ago.
Well Victoria is now awake, but happily playing in her bed, so I am going to sneak into the shower while she is content. Weekends are bliss... everyone sleeps in. I am actually the early riser in our house. Wierd huh?
yah that is wierd. I used to live with you so I truly know what an odd situation that is.........
Post a Comment