Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Henceforth I declare...

not a heck of a lot. LOL. Catchy title huh? Well, we all must start somewhere. I love reading peoples blogs. Some are like conversations. Some are like windows into private thoughts. Some are like letters.
For me, I predict that there will be no pattern to my blogging madness. That is what fits me best. Moslty I imagine you will find a lot of random thoughts. And hopefully it provides me with an opportunity to expand my ability to communicate (not one of my strongest attributes as those who know me well, know).
So here it goes. Little ol' me. Sharing my thoughts...

1 comment:

shari said...

If this is a band wagon, where is the band? It's been a very long while since I have heard the stylings of a live band and cut up the dance floor... oh look at me go off in a whole new direction there... hehe... anyways... when should we go play? You, me, a couple cute guys we happen to know (sidenote - talking about the husbands here, dont make that into something bad)... a little blues bar nearby...