hey shari, i got mikail the veggie rocks cd for christmas. it's awesome!! a rockin' version of the classics. one of the best things i've heard this year! i love veggie tales. hehe
I love veggie tales. We only have a couple movies and I had never really watched one all the way through until just recently! They're great. Who cares if the kids want to watch or not, I DO! hehe Vicki loves the music. She squeals and dances whenever she hears it.
3 comments:
hey shari, i got mikail the veggie rocks cd for christmas. it's awesome!! a rockin' version of the classics. one of the best things i've heard this year! i love veggie tales. hehe
I love veggie tales. We only have a couple movies and I had never really watched one all the way through until just recently! They're great. Who cares if the kids want to watch or not, I DO! hehe
Vicki loves the music. She squeals and dances whenever she hears it.
The new movie is "Duke and Great Pie War" by the way. =)
Post a Comment