44 ODD Things about you! Do you dare to answer them too?
1. Do you like blue cheese? No
2. Have you ever smoked? Off and on from age 12 - 27 then again after my divorce for a few years, but I haven't smoked in almost 5 years and I have absolutely no desire to.
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? I think Fruit Punch. It's been a very long time since I had kool-aid
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Sometimes
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I try NOT to think about them when I eat them!
7.Favorite Christmas movie? White Christmas, A Christmas Story, and A Charlie Brown Christmas... I love all the classics really!
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? water and coffee
9. Can you do push ups? yes... no idea how many
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my wedding set
11. Favorite hobby? crocheting and card making - but i rarely have time to pull out all my paper crafting stuff and set it up =(
12. Do you have A.D.D.? I don't think so... oh look.. shiney....
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? procrastination
14. Middle name? Colleen
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. 1. did my order confirmation print? 2. do I have any advil left? 3. I need to call our vendor andfind out where my order is
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, coffee, red wine.
17. Current worry? the state of my office... what a mess!
18. Current hate right now? Satan, as always. Everything else pales by comparison.
19. Favorite place to be? With my children and my husband
20. How did you bring in the New Year? At home with Darin, Sam, Vicki. and my mom and dad-in-law
21. Where would you like to go? Dream vacation - Greece... but seriously, anywhere warm and pretty would be nice
22. Name three people who will complete this. dunno
23. Do you own slippers? Yes - but I don't know where they are. Haven't seen them since we moved
24 What shirt are you wearing? a turtleneck sweater over a tshirt
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? never tried... and don't really have a desire to
26. Can you whistle? kinda sorta
27. Favorite color? depends - greens and blues mostly
28. Would you be a pirate? would be fun for a little while - but I wouldn't like the pillaging and such
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? None
30. Favorite Girl's name? Alexandra, Victoria, Sammantha, Emily,
31. Favorite Boy's name? Joshua, Nicholas, Christian, James
32. What's in your pocket right now? lint
33. Last thing that made you laugh? My Mom-in-laws responses to a couple questions on this questionairre
34. First injury you ever had? I don't really remember... I was a typical kid with the running, skipping, climbing AND falling... so I am sure there were scrapes and bruises. The first I remember getting stitches was when I was 4 or 5 and I was running in the house (see it really is dangerous!!) and I fell and hit my mouth on the edge of a couch and put my teeth through my face.
35. Do you love where you live? I do. I love our little town and we just bought our first house together and plan to stay for a long long time!
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
38. Who is your loudest friend? LOL... ummm.... I wouldn't really classify any of my friends as loud... maybe Sharley hehe
39. Do you have any pets? two pretty kittens, Liquorice and Jazzy
40. Worst attribute in others? Laziness and Dishonesty
41. Your favorite book(s)? I like fantasy novels.... and vampire stories.
43. Favorite Sports Team? The teams my kids play on -- Football: GO SEAHAWKS (yes they are not a great team this season, but I am loyal); hockey: CANUCKS Baby!!!
44. What song(s) do you want played at your funeral? Until We Meet Again and Amazing Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment