So... I used to blog almost daily. Oh sure, I didnt have a full time job then. Although, even before I started back to working full-time, my blogging had dropped off in frequency.
I miss it. I love to write. It stimulates my brain, both creatively and intellectually (is that a word?). Even if no one reads, I long to write again. So I am making a goal... starting small.... to write a blog at least twice a week. Sometimes it may be drival... but at least it will be something.
Once I start to get the groove going, my goal will be daily posts again. Like I said before, even if no one reads them. It's for me.
I do hope people will read, however, and share their thoughts too. It's all a part of the process.
so... to sum up today's thought of the day..... I must create in order to be creative
~~my two cents, please share yours~~
1 comment:
awesome! It is a good way to get things out too....welcome back ;)
Post a Comment