Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Hi, My Name is Shari and I am a Dork

Yep, that's right. I'm a big ol' dork.

So evey morning as I'm driving to work I listen to a local radio station, and get a kick out of the morning dj's, Dave and Shari. I particularly like that Shari's name is spelt the same as mine. It's not that common, at least not in this neck of the woods. But, I digress....

Every weekday morning they play a little game called Gender Gap. Guys vs the girls. ((This is where my dorkiness is about to shine through)) I attempt to call in whenever I can. Well, Monday morning... low and behold, Dave actually answered the phone. Yay! I got to play and I won. If you win you get invited back to play the next morning as well. So this morning my phone rang, and it's Dave. I played and I won again. Yay!

So anyone who wants to tune in and chear me on tomorrow ... www.kafe.com ... or if you are local... 104.3 fm... the games begin about 7:45am.

Ya, so like I said, my name is Shari and I am a dork. =)



Share on Facebook

No comments: