I miss my computer
I miss reading blogs
I miss morning cuddle time with Vicki
I miss the fights about nap time
I miss D calling just cause
I miss last minute trips to canada for coffee and shopping
But I really like my job.
I don't miss stressing over how to pay the bills.
I do like being the first one up in the mornings and the rule..."NO ONE goes into the bathroom until Mom is done getting ready for work!"
I don't like fighting over chores.
I love my morning commute.
V loves her time with Auntie S.
Still working out some of the bugs of being a full-time working mom (mostly with getting everyone else to do their part), but so far so good.
6 comments:
i miss when u would come up and we would go shopping at go to Star Bucks :( PLEASE COME BACK when ur off work
well get that Baby Fixed DAmnit!!!!
I miss seeeing you on-line.
On the bright side I just signd up for a new long distance plan that promises me a little bit of time to the US!!!
so text me your house Number will Yah!!
Glad the job is keeping you happy.
:)..........K.
we miss you in canada too!
Yup, definitely missed! Glad it's going well though!
looking forward to seeing you at retreat this weekend!
AWW miss you too!
I'm sure every one will come around and do their part.
They're gonna have too!LOL!
Post a Comment