Monday, January 29, 2007

Ummmm OOPS

So thanks to an oversight on my daughters part.... she grabbed the wrong box... i am now a brunette. Not like brown hair... noooooooooo.... WAY dark brown hair. I was almost in tears last night, but this morning things look a little better. It also helps that I am wearing my brand spanking new Frootloop tshirt that Char got me for my birthday. How can I not be happy wearing that?




sooooo... without further ado....






9 comments:

Sue said...

I think it looks good. I did the same thing once and called the hairdresser in a panic. She said to wash it many times with dishwashing liquid and then to recolor. But mine didn't look half as good as yours does.

Michelle said...

I think it looks great too! That would be a shock though, maybe you'll like it once you get used to it!

I want to see the Frootloop shirt!

lexi said...

Hahahah.
Make me feel terrible why dont you =[ lol

Mandy said...

Looks awesome! I love it!!! (to get rid of it quicker, wash your hair with "regular" shampoo, not colour treated - as told to me by Miss Clairol when I turned my hair purply-black!). Love it!

L&D said...

I love the dark! It is deep and delicious. Very saultry and sexy on you. I like it very much. Hopefully it will grow on you.

Kristi said...

Sorry

i was blinded by the PINK SHIRT YOU APPEAR TO BE WEARING!

I know you've become weak over the last few years to the colour. but Muck.....to show proof by photographing yourself. You are obviously hormonal and should go straight to bed to be left alone for hours!

shari said...

LOL Muck!!!!

There is a strange phenonenom that has happened over the last couple of years in my wardrobe. It has become strangely overrun with pink. It's very weird, but I seem to have more pink tshirts than any other color now. And, well, color in general. I havent bought any black in a long time. There is a strange wind blowing....

liz said...

lol, did you not notice when you were apply it that it was the wrong color?

Makes me think of previous hair disasters we've had in the past, quick runs to the drugstore in a hat for a new box of color....

shari said...

oh i knew before i put it on my hair that it wasnt right, but i was already in color mode... things were open, mixing was commencing... i turned out darker than i thought it would, i was really scared it would turn black on the ends, from them being so dry.